It is Thanksgiving time again, and as is the way with me personally I am starting to feel the crazy anxiety of the holiday season. The holidays are not a good time for me. Several years ago I suffered from an anxiety attack that lasted for the entire week of Christmas and most of New Years week. I think some of it is seasonal affective disorder but some of it is just plain old holiday induced anxiety. That being said I am trying to make myself come more from a place of gratitude this year. So let’s talk about some things I am grateful for:
- My husband. He is the rock to my balloon and I am grateful for him every day in a hundred different ways.
- My mom and my sisters. My mother and I are super close. I talk to her on the phone almost every day. My sister Traci is my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without her. My older sister lives in Oklahoma but I am so happy for her and proud of the kick-ass life she is creating for herself.
- My In Laws. I was blessed to marry into an amazing family. I was friends with my brother and sister in law before I even met my husband through them and I am so glad that we are still friends. My mother and father in law are two of the most open and lovely people I have had the pleasure to know.
- My friends. The Lady Gang. The Wenches. The Witchy Wiles crew. All the lovely people I am lucky to call friends. As well as all my online friends.
- My pets. Zoe and Samhain.
Have an amazing Thanksgiving.