It has been a couple of days so, let’s check in on my October Bucket List, TBR and Book Bingo. I have already blogged about some of these events, but here we go:
Witch Walk 2022 Dark Market 2022
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Go to a Halloween Party
Celebrate our 10th anniversary
- Attend Ren Faire at least once a weekend – It is the final weekend and once I hit October I have gone at least once a weekend.
- Tales from the Crypt at Green Lawn Abbey – This is tomorrow night.
- Finish and upgrade Mothman Costume for Faire – Got the final pieces on the way. Debuts on Sunday.
Read 4 books– I have read The Last Graduate, Pumpkin Pie, When Life Gives You Vampires and The Kiss Curse Create a great basket for my spooky basket buddy
- Have a fire and make smores
- Send out Halloween Cards – Probably Hand delivering at this point. Shrug.
- Complete the Lionarts Tarot Challenge for October
So where am I at bookish Bingo:
I got a Bingo thanks to The Kiss Curse! It put me over with people wearing disguises or costumes! This was genuinely fun.
And the master video of Halloween Countdown for the 25th thru the 27th: