Day 12: Write about five blessings in your life.
- I have an amazing and ridiculously supportive group of family and friends. Really.
- I own my home, and while it is not perfect it is my HOME! I love it, flaws and all.
- I am gainfully employed with insurance and retirement and such. And while this is not the job I want to have forever it is a good job, and it is supporting me while I pursue my dreams.
- I am married to someone who is my equal and my partner in crime. We are equally silly and occasionally immature and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I have the freedom to be able to return to school, in my thirties, and start working my way to what I would really like to do with my life. How fabulous is that?