Day 28: Post five things that make you laugh-out-loud.
I feel like I should add a disclaimer that I am, in fact, a laugher. I laugh a lot, and at seemingly everything. So…almost anything can make me laugh out loud. My husband and I just crack each other up all the time. It is a thing, I love it, and I think it is how the two of us stay sane. I love to laugh, and I will do it as much as I can. So…here is a list of things that will make me laugh every time.
- Those stupid pet videos of animals tripping, falling, jumping into things, making crazy faces, or the gif of the fuzzy cat saying Diabetus. I will watch them again and again and cackle. It is sad, and also makes me deliriously happy. diabetus cat
- Acher! I love this cartoon with all my heart, and it often makes me laugh out loud. Shit Snacks!
- The My Favorite Murder podcast. This is a new obsession of mine, and the hosts (Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark) are so funny. And, yes the subject matter can get heavy, but Karen and Georgia keep it fun and often laugh out loud funny. It has often been listed in the top ten comedy podcasts on Itunes. Check it out!
- The Smartest Man in the World podcast. My celebrity crush, Greg Proops, talking about whatever takes his fancy, and keeping me laughing out loud at work. I absolutely love Greg. Greg’s website.
- Christopher Moore books. If you have never read a book by Christopher Moore do it. I recommend Dirty Jobs, as it is a personal favorite, and more than that recommend the audio book read by Fisher Stevens. But seriously his books are so ridiculously funny that I quote them constantly and crack myself up. So good. Christopher’s Website