I had so much fun working through my bucket list for the last quarter of 2019, so I decided to do more of them in 2020. Here is what I have so far…
Create 2020 Vision Board– Done!! Photos Below.
- Get prettied up for Shrimp’s Cocktail Party!
- Meet Dirty Martini at Shrimp’s Cocktail Party! on Saturday.
- Buy a pair of Veronica Lockhart’s rhinestone cockroaches.
- Go with the Wenches to Pub Sing at Dub Pub.
- Wench wine meet up in February.
- Be under or close to 200 lbs by my birthday March 14.
- Visit Prologue bookstore.
- Sew new Viking garb for Seth.
- Write 30,000 words in my work in progress.
- Go to Mustache Ride Drag Brunch
- Go to Archery Range
- Visit Elizabeth’s Records
- Set up new Entertainment Stand.
- Set up Stationary Bike.
Vision Board – The lovely Molly Roberts held a live event for her Patrons all about creating a vision board. I decided to get in on the action and began building up images and words for my board. I just bought myself a brand new Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary (as previously stated my favorite dictionary) so my old falling apart one became fodder for my vision board. I found these battery operated lights I bought at Target a couple of years ago that have glitter in bulbs around the lights and I decided they would look amazing on my vision board. I bought a shadowbox style wooden box to use and painted the inside neon pink and the outside silver. I used glitter infused mod podge to place my images on the board. I began with bright colored images and then added words and pieces from the dictionary. I found some star shaped push pins and attached the lights to the edge with them. I am really happy with how it turned out. It is going to live on my new altar for 2020.
Interesting list. Good luck checking everything off it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks. It should at least be fun.