Day 6: Five ways to win your heart.
- Buy me a book. Talk to me about books. Give me a book to read. Read a book I suggest. Be a reader. Books in general. A book will win my heart every time.
- Play with me. I am a silly, quirky, ridiculous person. So…blow bubbles with me, play dress up, dance in the rain, play in playgrounds, and just generally play with me. If you cannot get in touch with your inner child to act like a crazy person with me, then we are probably not going to make it very far.
- Teach me something new. One of my favorite memories during the dating stage with my husband is us lying in bed late at night, and him teaching me binary. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I love to learn, and I LOVE to learn from people who are excited about the subject. My husband has taught me about science, math, marvel comics, sports, and so much more, and I find it incredibly sexy.
- Talk to me. I love long, deep, interesting talks with people I care about and respect. Talk to me about the forbidden topics; politics, religion, etc. Tell me about your thoughts, dreams, fears, and everything. Let’s dig deep, and explore it all.
- Make me laugh. I LOVE to laugh. I will laugh until I cry, or get the hiccups. I find a sense of humor to be one of the sexiest things in the world. Make me laugh, make me laugh, make me laugh. My husband is so expert at this that he can make me laugh with just a look, and I love it. ❤